Dr. Brodsky is a neonatologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), Associate Director of the BIDMC Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School (HMS). She is active in medical education at HMS, including the Harvard Perinatal-Neonatal Medicine Fellowship Program. She is Co-Director of the Newborn Medicine Summer Student Research Program at Boston Children’s Hospital and a member of the Academy at Harvard Medical School.
In recognition of her teaching efforts, she received the 2010 Merton Bernfield Award for mentoring fellows in the Harvard Fellowship Program, the 2013 BIDMC Academy of Medical Educators Award, the HMS Medical Student Teaching Award in Pediatrics in 2013 and was the first recipient of the Richard Rivas Memorial Great Teacher Award in 2015 for teaching at Specialty Review. She served as a member of the editorial board of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)-sponsored organization NeoReviewsPlus and is currently the Deputy Editor of the AAP-online journal NeoReviews and Associate Editor for the sections Video Corner and Visual Diagnosis. She also co-authored and co-edited the following:
- Neonatology Review (first board review book for certification or recertification in perinatal-neonatal medicine)
- Neonatology Review: Q & A (case-based board review book)
- Neonatology Review: Images (image-based board review book)
- Primary Care of the Premature Infant (textbook for pediatric providers)
- Neonatology Case-Based Review (pediatric resident review book)
- A Parent’s Guide to the Late Preterm Infant